We’re counting down the minutes to the New Year’s Eve party at WaKeeney’s own Twisters II Bar & Grill, and here are the top ten reasons you should join us to ring in 2016!
10. We’ll be decking our halls with party favors, prizes and giveaways will give you more reason to celebrate the season.
9. Love green Christmas trees? Decorate our green felt pool table with fifteen of the prettiest solid and striped Christmas ornaments you’ll find in our bar.
8. Champagne toasts and mountain oysters at midnight!
7. What the hell is a Yule Log anyway? At Twisters you can bask in the heat of your favorite games that play on our big screen TV.
6. Forget sugar plum fairies! At Twisters you get to party with any or all of our tasty appetizers, entrees and burgers.
5. Feel the temperature drop as you cozy up to one of our many tasty brews.
4. You don’t have to go over the river and through the woods to meet up with old friends. Just invite them to join you at our bar! It’s the perfect place to get the party started. 3. Mark Nebel of Smith Center will be serenading us from the Twisters stage at 9:30pm.
2. Our friendly wait staff Santas always offer service with a smile.
1. Twisters II Bar & Grill is on the “nice” list because even Santa knows, we’re one of the best bars in Trego County!
Join us New Year’s Eve to start 2016 off the right way at Twisters II Bar & Grill in WaKeeney!